Standard shipping charge is usually BDT 60 within Dhaka City, BDT 100 all over the Bangladesh, and all over the World standard shipping charge applicable; which may sometimes increase with the weight of the package.
- If the package open and the product seal is broken on delivery, then you should refuse to accept an open package. If you do accept such a package by mistake or find out it has been tampered with, please contact our Customer Service.
- If your parcel has been missing, then no need to worry we will help you to get your parcel.
- Delivery timelines are the number of days for your product to be delivered at your desired location. These timelines are based on business days. The public holidays are excluded.
- Your shipping address cannot be changed after your order has been placed. However, you may cancel the order and re-order with your correct or new address. You can also set the new address as your default address for your next orders. After you save your contact information it will appear in your address book.
- If you do not receive your orders within the expected delivery dates specified for your order, you can check the status or track your order. You can track your order to login into your account and go to the recent purchase history.
- If you place a single order with multiple products and the vendor of the products are the same then you will receive the order on the same day at the same time. But if you multiple products and the vendor of the products are different then the products might be delivered to you separately. But TazaBazar will try to deliver products on the same day at the same time.
- Our delivery team will contact you before delivering the package to your location on the day of delivery. The customer will be contacted on the number which he/she has given in the order.