We have the safest payment method
- There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on TazaBazar. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes. In case your order is delivered partially you will be required to pay only for the item that has been delivered to you. The order amount will be mentioned on the parcel and the invoice. Please note that we will never ask you to pay extra cash or tip to the delivery man.
- You can pay on TazaBazar by 3 methods:
- Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep): If the customer chooses this payment method, the customer will have to pay for the order, when he/she receives it from our delivery team at their doorstep. Firstly the customer has to check the invoice paper to know the exact amount he/she needs to pay, then they can proceed with the payment.
- Bkash: Customers can use Bkash for payment. When you go to the purchase page after selecting the products you will see the Bkash number for payment. If you make a payment to that number and input the transaction ID and number, the payment will be completed. And your product will reach your hands on the specified day.
- Paypal: Customers can also use Paypal for payment. If any customer orders the product from outside Bangladesh, they will be able to make payment in this payment method. When you go to the purchase page after selecting the products you will see the Paypal account information for payment. If you make a payment to that account and attach the invoice, the payment will be completed. And your product will reach your hands on the specified day.